Motivation. Dedication. Engagement.
Statistical research shows that 70% of personnel describe themselves as unengaged and non-motivated at their workplace.
We work fitting the European standards as we adapt to the needs and specifics of each employer.
5 recommendations to create a positive workplace:
- The attitude of the supervisor matters!
- A balance between confidence and arrogance.
- Focus on the positives, instead of dwelling on the negatives.
- Find a catalyst, which to change the workplace atmosphere.
- Make people think in perspective.
A series of research shows that de-motivation at the workplace can be harmful to the productivity. In this sense, many experts recommend the building of a positive climate at work.
We have the following instruments:
– Motivation and values
– Sales and customer care
– Teamwork evaluation
– Emotional Intelligence
– Work at risk
- 360-degree feedback
- Organizational culture
- Motivating climate