Basic Info: Psychologist – 24 years of experience. She works with the following methodologies:
- Cognitive- Behavioural Psychotherapy – affiliated with the Bulgarian Association of Cognitive-Behavioural Psychotherapy, along with Prof. Pavlina Petkova, Head of the Credential Committee of BACPP.
- Positive Psychotherapy – affiliated with the Positive Psychology Institute, with Dr. Arno Remers, a board member of the Positive Psychotherapy World Association, former president of the Positive Psychotherapy German Organization.
- Psychodrama (started in 2017) – affiliated with the Institute of Psychodrama, Individual and Group Psychotherapy “Bernard Ahtenberg”, with Georgi Antonov – founder and co-head of the Institute of Psychodrama Individual and Group Psychotherapy “Bernard Ahtenberg”, member of the European Psychodrama Training Federation, chairman of the Bulgarian Psychotherapy Association.
1986-1991г.- “University of Sofia – St. Kliment Ohridski”, Masters “Psychology”
- 2012. – Certified Trainer–by “SOCOPOL”
- 2010. –Motivational Interviewing – first and second course with the “Bulgarian Addiction Institute”.
- 2009г.- Crisis Intervention – by “Cli Psy”, Varna, with Georgi Antonov founder and co-head of the Institute of Psychodrama Individual and Group Psychotherapy “Bernard Ahtenberg”, member of the European Psychodrama Training Federation, chairman of the Bulgarian Psychotherapy Association.
- 2008.- Problem-solving Psychotherapy with Center for psychological consultations and research, Sofia.
- 1994.- NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming)– Teacher from Sankt Petersburg Medical University.
Additional Courses, training, seminars etc.:
- 2016.-Conference “Invite to meet..roads” with the Psychodrama Institute.
- 2015. -„Crisis negotiation course”– Federal Bureau of Investigation, (FBI), U.S. Department of justice.
- 2014. -„ New Police leader” – „ Leadership and Motivation” and „ Workforce selection”
- 2010. – Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy with hypochondria organized by BACPP – with teachers prof. Paul Salkovskis and Paul Wheble, King’s College London.
- 2007. – 4th International Medical Hypnosis Congress – Istanbul -Trainer in a special workshop course for policemen working with children and infants, involved in court proceedings, with the main topic: Crime investigations, committed by under-age individuals”.
- 2006 – 5th National Positive Psychotherapy Conference with training and seminars.
- 2006 – 7th International Training Seminar on Positive Psychotherapy – in Wiesbaden, Germany.
- 2004 – Training – Seminar “Supervision of children and adult cases”.
- 2003 – 4th International Training Seminar and 3th International Conference of Positive Psychotherapy – Varna.
Main working interests and specializations:
- Individual and family consultation
- Psycho diagnostics and professional selection
- Organizational Psychology
- Management in crisis and crisis intervention
Lectures and training- Topics such as:
- Stress Resilience: Stress, Coping mechanisms, identification and understanding os stress reactions.
- Burnout Syndrome. Essence and prevention.
- Stress management techniques. Psychological support after PTSD.
- Psychological first aid.
- Stress and health, ways of thinking and our attitude towards stress.
- Effective communication.
- Non-verbal communication – a source of information for the accurate mental state of people.
- Anger management in conflicts. Emotion control.
- Emotional intelligence as a tool for building a successful behavioral model.
- Psychology of lies.
- Psychological aspects of terrorism.
- Since 2016г. -SOVA Psychological Centre, psychotherapist, psychologist.
- Since 1993г. -02.2016г. (23 years)- ”Psychological laboratory- Varna” with the “Psychology Institute”– Ministry of Internal Affairs – Sofia. Psychologist, Supervisor.